By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.tehzeeb.org you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. However, we may accept COD (Cash on delivery) payments also. www.tehzeeb.org retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be www.tehzeeb.org or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party www.tehzeeb.org is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
(d) Product Warranty
Defective product must be immediately notified to us on within 6 hours of delivery received. Warranty is void if product is tampered with at buyer’s end.
(e) Return Policy
Tehzeeb is committed to make available industry’s best and exceptionally good services to its customers. To serve the customer better, the Company has launched a 24×7 helpline.
Here are Company’s various policies which administer shipping, delivery, return, exchange and warranties. If you have any query, please feel free to call or contact us via email.
The customer/buyer has to report us about damaged, defective or malfunctioning products immediately and no later than 7 business days of delivery.
1. We take extra care to pack the goods and protect against damage during shipping.
2. If any item is delivered in damaged condition, please inform us immediately and do not try to use it.
3. If any of our products is missing from our multiple packages, you are requested to report it immediately.
4. If your ordered products are delivered in damaged, defective or not in working condition, we will refund your original payment of purchase amount less our original shipping & handling charges. Product not received in this condition will be assessed for damage and may be subject to refurbishment fees.
5. If any of the item shipped by us, is defective or not working properly, please contact us immediately. All such items are covered under our 7 day return policy.
6. All products (excluding food items) must be returned in “as is” condition with all original packaging, manufacturer-provided accessories and components intact.
7. All products must be new, sealed and unopened.
8. Due to our strict quality control and food safety issues, we don’t take back any food and drink items. Even if these products are still sealed, we cannot accept they are tamper-free once they are out of our hands.
9. Food Products with opened or tampered seals are not eligible for return or exchange.
10. To return, please Contact us via email (returns@ tehzeeb.org).
11. We would like to know the reasons of return or exchange, so that, we can help you better.
12. Return fee (logistics) borne by buyer.
(f) Jurisdictional Issues
Since, we are selling the products through this website and/or teleshopping in India only. So, we cannot be held responsible for the person accessing our website and/or teleshopping from other places outside India. We will also not be responsible for supply/return of the goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries outside India.